Friday, March 11, 2011

How To Soften Leather

Finalmente online il Dizionario Informatico, uno strumento dedicato a noi studenti

Finally I managed to finish my little project that has made this time off university much less tedious. I am talking about "Computer Dictionary" .



But what is it and why was it created? The Computer Dictionary is a simple php script that returns the definition of a keyword. This idea came

while I was involved in the studies. In fact, during the period of the exams whenever I need a definition of a certain word I was forced to browse through my notes on paper or even see the slides online teachers.

With Computer Dictionary will all be immediate!

The items in the archive are still few but that's why I seek the help of you all. In fact, you can suggest establishing a new time using a simple form!

If we help with students who must help us? : D

Here's the site link: www.DizionarioInformatico.tk

Thanks for any help!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment